- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at DesignJewelryStore (DJS).
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by DesignJewelryStore (DJS) to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- DesignJewelryStore (DJS) will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- DesignJewelryStore (DJS) places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to. Cookies are an integral part of assisting DesignJewelryStore (DJS) in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, DesignJewelryStore (DJS) can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing DesignJewelryStore (DJS), customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from DesignJewelryStore (DJS) are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the DesignJewelryStore (DJS) site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- DesignJewelryStore (DJS) offers worldwide shipping. The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. DesignJewelryStore (DJS) has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond DesignJewelryStore (DJS)’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- DesignJewelryStore (DJS) strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, DesignJewelryStore (DJS) does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of DesignJewelryStore (DJS) is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Actual colors and the “look and feel” you see on the DesignJewelryStore (DJS) site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by DesignJewelryStore (DJS) itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. All of DesignJewelryStore (DJS) products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, DesignJewelryStore (DJS) disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the DesignJewelryStore (DJS) site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to DesignJewelryStore (DJS) arising from any product sold on the DesignJewelryStore (DJS) site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall DesignJewelryStore (DJS), its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of DesignJewelryStore (DJS). You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
While most people know of the cookies that are eaten as a great snack, the “cookies” being referred to here are small data files online businesses use to collect information.
Cookies are placed on a user’s computer, mobile phone, or tablets, as they browse a website. These cookies ‘remember’ the customer and make it much easier to shop online.
Cookies help retailers tailor fit their website to display products and services that fit their customer base.
Cookies collect information regarding a customer’s browsing behavior and purchase history.
Information collected includes how a customer arrived to the website, which pages they viewed, and what items they put in their shopping cart and purchase.
However, cookies are not used to record personal information, such as customers’ name, address, and payment information.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Here are the main uses for cookies:
- To maintain effective technical operation of the website.
- To allow DesignJewelryStore (DJS) to collect valuable information regarding the shopping and browsing habits of all customers, including the ability to monitor sales, campaigns, and other services.
- To enable DesignJewelryStore (DJS) to create effective advertisements targeted to specific people.
CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
Yes, customers can disable cookies if they would like to.
To do this, customers need to change the settings on their website browser to reject the implementation of cookies. Removal of cookies depends on what browser a person uses.
It is very simple to go online and research how to disable cookies on a browser.
Please note that if cookies are disabled, a website may not fully function at 100%.
It is possible that when cookies are disabled, it will be impossible to make a purchase from the website.